The mission of student ministry is no different than the mission of the church, that is “for equipping the saints to do the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ” Eph. 4:12
Our desire is that each student will mature and so live out the Great Commission/Great Commandment Lifestyle, which, very briefly, can be summed up in “loving God, loving People.” To achieve this maturity, students must become disciples of Christ and “disciple makers.” For a more complete description of a disciple, click here.
Some of the methods we use for helping students are:
• Building relationships with parents to determine how we can best assist them in discipling their children.
• Planning bridge retreats, such as father/son and mother/daughter events.
• Hosting leader/parent dinners.
• Conducting parent meetings.
• Making phone calls to parents.
• Developing student leaders who build relationships with other students so as to be additional role models and complementary voices to parents.
Mondays 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Junior High (6th thru 8th grades)
Sundays - 2nd Service
Bridge (4th and 5th grades)
Sundays - 1st Service