- We are an Elder led church.
- The Elders seek wisdom and insight from the body, but retain the final decision making responsibility.
- Elders are appointed by existing Elders.
- The church body is notified at least four weeks prior to the appointment of a new Elder.
- Elders must maintain their qualification as listed in 1Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
- An Elder will serve as long as he is qualified, until he removes himself from that office, or until he is removed by his fellow Elders.
- The Pastoral staff is minimal as a matter of philosophy in our church.
- Pastors must maintain their qualifications as listed in 1 Timothy and Titus 1.
- The Pastors’ major role is to provide consistency and continuity in working with the lay leadership.
- We are a lay-leader driven church by design.
- Ministries are headed by gifted leaders who desire to utilize all that God has given them, to bring Him glory.
- We believe that the mission is a call for everyone, not just “paid professionals”, so the bulk of the ministry done through our church is lay-leader driven.
- Our leaders own their ministries and the mission and they live the sacrificial life Jesus modeled by giving freely of their time and talent.